Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Last minute things getting done

Well, I am leaving tomorrow morning. I have quite a few things that have to be done before I leave.

The other day when I went shopping I bought a new rhododendron. After I got home I couldn’t decide where to plant it. So today I didn’t want to leave it in the pot until I got back so I planted it. I put it in the flower bed with the bird bath. I hope it does well there.

Imported Photos 00001

It looks a little empty in that end of the bed but there are other plants that have not come up yet.

Here are a few pictures of the flowers in yard.

 

Imported Photos 00003 Imported Photos 00014Imported Photos 00004

These are bleeding hearts. My favorite. They probably will be gone by the time I get back.

Imported Photos 00007

Imported Photos 00008

More bleeding hearts that I started last fall.

Imported Photos 00022

Back of house with Alberta Spruce, more rhododendron and some hostas.

Imported Photos 00011

No comments:

Post a Comment