Monday, October 4, 2010

Not Feeling Well

This past week I haven’t been feeling well. I got up Tuesday morning feeling faint. I felt like the room was spinning. I couldn’t do nothing without feeling like I was spinning so I went back to bed. I slept most of the day. Wednesday I felt a little better. I did go get my hair cut. That was about all I did all day. Thursday, I felt pretty good but a little weak. Friday morning I got up and felt a little dizzy again so I decided to go to the doctors. My doctor didn’t have any opening so they said to go to urgent care. The closest one is in Amsterdam. The doctor said that I had fluid on the ear so he gave me prescription for some amoxicillin. I still have times when I get a little dizzy. Saturday we were supposed to go to the Colgate game with Arlene and Gary. I stayed home because I didn’t feel that great, Jerry went. I knew that if I went out in the colder weather all afternoon I would get worse.

Yesterday I felt pretty good so we went for ride up north to see the leaves. We had dinner out and then came home.

IMG_1516

We crossed the lower part of Lake Champlain at Ticonderoga into Vermont by ferry.

IMG_1525

Small town of Brandon, VT.

IMG_1529

Some of the country side. I took through window so I have a reflection.

IMG_1540

The pretty colors of the leaves didn’t come out in picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment