Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Jan 6, 2010

Sunday Jerry went up to OBS (Ocala Breeders Sales). Ocala is called the horse capital of the world. They also have off track betting. You can bet on tracks like Aqueduct, Belmont, Gulfstream, Tampa and a few more. IMG_0194

I dropped him off so I could go shopping. I went to the Paddock Mall. They had some after Christmas sales. I got a few things. Then I picked him up and came back to condo and walked around the area. IMG_0153IMG_0151

Yesterday, it was pretty cold so we stayed home and didn’t do much but tried to stay warm. Here is picture of bird that was behind our condo. I think it was a blue heron. IMG_0185

Today Jerry went back up to OBS and I stayed home to clean and go to clubhouse to catch up on blog. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment