Friday, June 18, 2010

Boring

Not much going on. It has been rainy the last couple of days. Wednesday the 16th it rain off and on all day. Jerry left this morning to go with Terry and a couple other fellas to play golf at a resort in the Catskills. They played 18 holes Wednesday and stayed overnight and played 18 holes Thursday.  I didn’t do to much in morning on Wednesday, because I was waiting for a serviceman to come to clean the furnace. It should be done at least once a year. He didn’t get here until about 2:30. It took him about 45 minutes to get the job done. After he left I went shopping and didn’t get home until about 7:00. Thursday, I made bread pudding. I tried a recipe the I got from a blog I read. It came out OK. Jerry eat it after he got home. After that I went out to get some weeding done in the flower beds. You wouldn’t believe the weed with all this rain.

Well, today the sun is out and I’ll have to get mowing the lawn. Tuesday I mowed some, got quite a bit done so today I hope to finish it. It’s a never ending job.

Last night Jerry started the railing on the front porch. It will be different from the railing on the deck. The deck railing is nice but like most decks. The railing for the front porch is cedar with metal spindles. I think it will look pretty nice. I’ll take pictures of both when it is done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment