Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dulce’s 5th Birthday Party

It’s been hot since I got here Sunday. Monday, Dulce had school in the morning. In the afternoon we went to the pool. Dulce is getting pretty good in the pool. She has no fear of getting wet or going under the water.

IMG_1281

IMG_1283Tuesday, was her 5th birthday. We went swimming again in afternoon. Brenda had a party at MacDonald's about 6:00. She had about 5 of Dulce’s  friends there

IMG_1293

IMG_1299

IMG_1303

IMG_1306

This morning while Dulce was at school I went and had a new tire put on the drivers side front. I had noticed that it was losing air. Jerry had put air in it a couple of times at home. He said that I had better get a new tire instead of taking a chance getting home on the old tire.

This afternoon it was so hot and humid that we didn’t go anyplace. Just stayed inside where the AC was. Dulce and I went outside for a little while late this afternoon. She drove her jeep around the yard for a bit

IMG_1309

IMG_1308

It’s about 10:00 at night now and we are having a thunder shower. I hope it cools things down.

No comments:

Post a Comment