Sunday, August 8, 2010

Home for Now

Well, I got home from Virginia yesterday (Sat) about 5:30. I left Brenda’s at 6:00 Am. It was a long drive. When I got home Jerry had the lawn all mowed so I don’t have to worry about that this week.

Sunday, we went to the Saratoga races with Terry and Jackie. We go out for breakfast at the Horseshoe Grill and then on to the track. Russ and Lynn came to the races about 11:00. We all had a nice day. Jerry didn’t do to good at Saratoga so he made a few bets at Monmouth Race Track and had a few winners. I had winners today so I did better also.

When we got home we packed up the truck for our trip to Florida tomorrow.  We plan on driving as far as we can tomorrow and then getting to Florida on Tuesday. We are stopping at Brenda’s on the way home.

I will have to wait till we get home to post again. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment