Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Having warm weather again

Well, not much happening here. Mornings, I go for walk before it gets to hot. Monday, I went to visit Nancy. While I was there Mary and Craig stopped in for a visit. Nancy and I both worked for Mary in her Ceramics Shop years ago. Mary and Craig live in Florida year around in Top of The World community. They are up here to visit family. We had a lot of reminiscing to do. Nancy is doing good. She lost her husband 2 years ago and she hasn’t gotten used to it yet.

Tuesday all I did was go for my walk and washed the car. Its just to hot to do anything else. Jerry has been working at Russ and Lynn’s house the last couple of days. Today I’ll probably do the same. I don’t know were Jerry gets all his energy. He keep busy all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment